To stay relevant and proactive to changing market demands, firms must stay agile and adept with effective IT strategies that can help give tangible business benefits. CIOs and senior leaders are required more than ever to embrace innovative new approaches to IT strategies that are more business-driven, flexible and adaptable to change. As companies have digitised, the technology department is increasingly involved centrally in helping set out a company’s direction.
According to Gartner, only 29% of IT leaders state that their organisation has an effective IT strategy and planning structure in place. The biggest challenge faced by IT leaders was being comfortable with helping lead business strategies and shaping discussions around the power technology can provide. A major focus for firms has been the focus of strategizing for 12-18 months ahead, making long-term roadmaps ineffective. Nevertheless, according to Architecture & Governance, Fortune 500 firms have shown an ROI of 700% as a result of successful, adaptable strategic planning when done correctly.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Hear from case studies of successful effective IT strategies that have enabled high yielding ROI
- Learn how best technology can align with business strategies and how to influence others in IT roadmaps
- How effective IT strategies can remain effective and adaptable in the mid-term
- Importance of embedding an agile culture and the benefits that can be taken away
- Is the current economic environment making strategic planning more difficult?