Please log in to view
This dedicated forum has been designed to ensure CITF Champions are kept up to date with relevant information and new CITF Champions are introduced to the group and supported by the wider champion community.
The CITF Champions Special Interest Group are working towards the following common goals:
1. To build common best practices for engaging and encouraging members you utilise CITF services
2. To build a regular professional support network of Champions with common challenges and interests
CITF Champions Meetup Framework
All Champion meetups are designed for member organisations to hear peers insights, approaches, to learn real-life successful trailed and proven tools, techniques and methods that can be applied within the workplace.
During each meetup there will be opportunities to:
- Share best practices for internal engagement and promotion.
- Share pointers to available resources to support development of materials for focus areas.
- Share expertise/knowledge on how member organisations are developing and delivering their plans.
- Encourage networking of our teams across member companies.
In this session we shine the spotlight on Louise McGrath, Project Manager at Tata Steel who shares her experiences and insights, including the processes and tools adopted to help drive adoption of good practices within their organisation.
Meet your Champions
See the full event programme here
See the digital resource library here