To sign up for this Webinar please email Emilie Plaistow at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to be able to host this round table discussion with Gil Shwed focusing on new priorities, new technologies and trends within cyber security as we enter 2021. Gil is a visionary in cybersecurity, credited with inventing the modern firewall as well as leading a multi-billion dollar global company, Check Point, of which he is Founder and CEO.
As we move into an increasingly distributed workforce, a greater portion of your business, apps and data are moving to the cloud. Whilst this opens up new opportunities, it also creates avenues for cybersecurity risk. Join us on this event to learn how to lead through these challenging and transitioning times and what new technologies and trends are coming in 2021 to protect your organisation.
Discussion topics will include:
- What are the new priorities for technology leaders in 2021
- How should you lead successfully through these challenging times
- What is the rate of adoption of cloud security going into next year
- What is SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) and how can you secure your network
- Moving into a new year, what lessons should we take from the pandemic